Saturday, October 14, 2006

The opening of the doors



Hello virtual world, where the multiple doors of my mind will open to. After much persuasion, I thought I'd might give it a go, and try to maintain a blog. Let me give you a quick overview of the doors to my mind

ARCHITECTURE - the primary door that is shaping the path of my career at the moment

PHOTOGRAPHY - the fashion side of my creative mind, that lets me create art with every click

MUSIC - the small musical monkey at the back of my mind, with my multiple instruments stored within it

I am sure as months go along, and if I still maintain this blog, more doors will slowly come forward to be explored, but as of this moment, these are the three main doors that I will show you in. More updates soon with my work from all these doors.

Thank you for participating in this birth.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home