Wednesday, October 18, 2006

Working with models

Models. Thats an interesting word in my life, where it sits between two parts of my mind. One with architecture, where one of my main activities is creating models. Another, is with my fashion photography.

By now, (if anyone's reading this), you should have known that I dwell quite a bit with photography. Over the recent year, I have developed an interest in fashion photography, which is by no easy means, as most people think.
"No I'm not colourblind, I know the world is black and white" - John Mayer

Fashion photography not only requires the eye for creating an image, it is also the love for fashion, for art, for creativity, and also meeting and working with new people all the time.

I'm so blessed to have worked with some wonderful ladies, and will definitely look forward to developing my work, and working with them again in the future.

I hope these shots will tempt you of what is to come, as I grow in life, in photography, in everything. More shots to come, very soon, after all my submissions for my other door. If any models or people in the fashion scene is watching this, please do not hesitate to contact me for any information or shooting oppurtunities. Till the next photoshoot.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home