Sunday, October 22, 2006

Zombies

1 week of zombiness over, another to go. I'm struggling everynight up till 5 in the morning. trying to get as much done as possible for my final presentation and submission for design. So far, al the drawings are coming along alright. Now all I need to do, is a 3d model, and a physical model, and get my final layout done for printing.

Here's some photos I took after lunch, coz my friend wanted some pics of them. Their just fluorescent lighting in Melbourne Central, which used to be pretty bright when all of them were bare white, but now, are pretty dark because their covered in red wrappings.

and here's... A GIANT BALL OF JEANS! hahaha. calvin klein jeans just opened in Melbourne Central, so to kick it off, they had a BIG ball of jeans. Guess you can just do about anything with jeans.

Well back to another long night. Have fun.

2 Comments:

Blogger Wins said...

oo love ur fashion photos. any more interesting ones to show me?

3:32 AM  
Blogger d a v i d said...

soon soon

6:39 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home