Friday, October 27, 2006

Why we love being Young

Here's some revisits of my first few photoshoots, and what better way than to also introduce my models as I go along. First off, we have Jess Young. A wonderful young lady who has an amazing voice. She even won 2nd runner up at the Miss Chinese International. I'm very happy that she has believed in my work, and has continued to work with. Hopefully, we'll get some new shots done in November.

Here's one of the first few shots from my very 2nd photoshoot. Was trying to emulate a shot of Heidi Klum from Four Inches. Amazing book. Just as Heidi has amazing legs, so does Jess. Just fell in love with them.

These next two shots were done during a second photoshoot. I still had yet to have proper lights, so was playing around with flood lights and speedlights. Still glad that I could get some shots out of them. Well, I'm just waiting for our next photoshoot, to do justice to her beauty, seeing now that I have improved lots and have better equipment. Hope you'll enjoy them for now. Till laters.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home