Friday, November 03, 2006

A close shave in life

Well here I thought, another uneventful day at work, just finishing up on a macro model for a master plan at the end of Orchard Road in Singapore. I was working with another friend, who does not want to be known, hehe, and we were suppose to edit the model by slicing some components off the model. I was busy on one side of the table, and she was opposite me, each doing something. All of a sudden, i see this metallic piece fly by my arm, just a few centimeters short of coming into contact with my arm. When I looked down, I saw it was a long piece of blade, as it had snapped at the very end of the blade my friend was using. PHEW. Wouldn't want to have to end up in the hospital that early in the morning. But man, it was pretty scary. If I had sat to my left just a bit more, it could have entered my arm. Never knew model making would require me to take up a health insurance...

Work is pretty interesting huh...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home