Sunday, November 05, 2006

Merry Marina

Another introduction series, and this time, its the very first model that I worked with, and who was kind enough to trust me, when I did not have any formal training nor previous work.


Someone not to mess with, Marina is every right her own person, and a very strong character in that. She reminds me of Gong Li, though several people have other ideas of who she resembles. But she does have a pretty strong face.
She's currently in the Miss Chinese Melbourne competition, and all the best wishes to her. Till the future, we'll just have to wait to see more of Marina =)

[I am currently experiencing post-submission anti-rush syndrome... feels weird when you don't have assignments weighing down on your shoulders having to be finished by a deadline]

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home